The Obstetrics and Gynecology program provides:
- Monthly lectures in East Lansing, MI, at Michigan State University-Statewide Campus System (MSU-SCS)
- Other MSU-SCS educational events vary by year:
- Second years attend the annual ACOOG Fall Conference
- DaVinci Robot training for gynecological surgeries
- Monthly Journal Club
- Monthly Ob/Gyn Morbidity & Mortality (M&M) Conference
- Wellness Curriculum
- Daily resident education
The mental and physical health of our residents is a priority. Previous wellness dates have included ax throwing, TopGolf adventures, trampoline parks, etc.
The Statewide Campus System provides monthly lectures for residencies across the state of Michigan. Click the following link below to view the current education calendar for OBGYN.